Hey! My name is Jamie Brookes and I am a Media Studies student at West Hatch High School. I am very keen of Media and hope to continue discovering the every changing world surrounding it in university and later life. For my A2 course myself and two others, Faye Martin and Elliot Lee must create a music video and digi-pack for a band of our choice. On my blog I will be showing all the research and ideas I have come up with as well as the finished projects themselves and an evaluation summarising everything I have completed during the course. We also have a group blog, were group decisions, discussions and final ideas are kept.

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Editing The Music Video

Today we played about with the narrative clips and video transitions with the audio clip of 'Bring Me To Life'. We looked at the storyboards we have created and placed some of the narrative clips onto the Final Cut Express timeline. Overall we managed to put together approximately 20 seconds of the music video finished with video transitions and speed changes. Video transitions we used were a 'cross dissolve' as we believe it fitted well with the beat of the song and exaggerate the distressing nature of the narrative. We also made some of the clips run at 50% of the speed for the same reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment