Hey! My name is Jamie Brookes and I am a Media Studies student at West Hatch High School. I am very keen of Media and hope to continue discovering the every changing world surrounding it in university and later life. For my A2 course myself and two others, Faye Martin and Elliot Lee must create a music video and digi-pack for a band of our choice. On my blog I will be showing all the research and ideas I have come up with as well as the finished projects themselves and an evaluation summarising everything I have completed during the course. We also have a group blog, were group decisions, discussions and final ideas are kept.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Putting Together The Website

I knew before I started making the website home page that I wanted to make a multimedia website that takes advantage of all the elements: text, images, videos, and audio. Below are the parts of the website that I have uploaded to the website which you can see live soon.

Above is the video which is in the website. I wanted to add a video to the website to make it much more interesting and eye-catching for the audience.

This is the title that is placed on the top of my website. It fades in and out and also flickers slightly as I believe this makes it a lot more suitable for the website and the whole product set.


I also have a large selection of images that are placed around the website. Plus an MP3 of the song that plays automatically when you enter the site, this also has an option to be turned off and on using a player bar situated underneath a small thumbnail of the album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment